This Autism Awareness fabric is a part of our Greek Letters for a Cause fabric and apparel collection. When you purchase apparel from our Greek Letters for a Cause category 5% of the item purchase price is donated directly to the organization in which it supports.
This Greek Letters for a Cause Apparel donates 5% of the item purchase price to: Autism Speaks
Some facts about Autism
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates autism’s prevalence as 1 in 68 children in the United States. This includes 1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls.
- An estimated 50,000 teens with autism become adults – and lose school-based autism services – each year.
- Around one third of people with autism remain nonverbal.
- Around one third of people with autism have an intellectual disability.
- Certain medical and mental health issues frequently accompany autism. They include gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, seizures, sleep disturbances, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety and phobias.
COLOR CHARTS FOR APPAREL, TWILL, AND THREAD
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FULFILL MY ORDER?
Custom embroidered or designed apparel ordered from our website takes anywhere from 10-12 business days to fulfill. Shipping time is to be added to the production time. If you have any questions about your order you can e-mail us 24/7 or give us a call.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Shipping to your location can take anywhere from 1-business day of transit time(for orders placed in Pennsylvania) to up to 5-business days for orders placed on the west coast of the United States(average shipping times to the west coast are 3-business days).
Shipping is $6.49 flat-rate for basic shipping, $12.49 for UPS Ground.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us immediately via telephone: 1-814-269-4688 Not all orders can be canceled. If you do not contact us within 2-business days(not including weekends) your order cannot be canceled and it will be produced and shipped as originally intended.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER OR ITEMS FROM MY ORDER?
WHAT IS THE FOREGROUND AND BACKGROUND MATERIAL?
The foreground material is the main letter color or fabric pattern. The background material is the outlining color that surrounds the main letter color or pattern.